These wonderful moms in our community prepared all the meals for this week’s Cleaning Week!
Next week is the start of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challengeand to get their weight loss off to a great start, these mums are doing the Healthy Mummy Seven Day Cleanse this week.
They organized very well by preparing meals and snacks for the week ahead.
Check out their meal prep below…
How these moms are organized and prepared for Cleanse Week
Curry Oh Brian
Kerry says, “This is about my 15th Healthy Mummy cleanse so let’s hope with all this prep work it will be my best ever!
“I’m so pumped for this week’s seven-day cleanse that I spent three hours in the kitchen preparing, which is double my usual one and a half hours. But it was a very productive afternoon and I did the following:
2 x bowls of lemon juice cubes for my lemon water
2 x servings of poached pears for my Poached Pear Porridge
4 x serving Beetmint Mint & Cashew Dip
4 x serving Hummus Dip
4 x servings of Organic Brown Rice Crackers
1 x whole celery head chopped in water
500g chopped carrots in water
4 x served cherry tomatoes
4 x boiled eggs
6 x serves Carrot Ginger Spinach Cleansing Soup
12 x Coconut & Cashew Nuts
8 x No Bake Muesli Bars
Grilled 2 Chicken Breasts for Chicken Cucumber Ribbon Salad & Warm Chicken Avocado Salad
Washed and portioned broccolini and goat choy for Chicken Noodle Stir Fry
2 x portions of Salmon Fillet ready for Salmon & White Bean Purée with vegetables
2 x Cleansing Chia Puddings
“It’s not too late if you haven’t prepared yet,”adds Kerry.
“Simple things you can do are boil eggs, chop vegetables and fruit, make chia puddings or make a dip. You can still be prepared.
“Let’s crush these clean ladies!!!”
Cat says, “I keep it super simple and repetitive to make life easy;
- Smoothies for breakfast
- Roasted Pumpkin Hummus & Veggie Sticks for morning tea
- Spiced chickpeas Food tray for lunch Mon and Tue
- Kichari in the freezer for lunch for the back half of the week
- Hard-boiled eggs for snacks
- Coconut & Cashew bliss balls for snacks
Mon says: “ I am going into this cleanse week 100% with the goal of completing the 7 days. It’s my birthday next Saturday so if I only get 5 days worth I’ll be happy but my aim is the full 7 days. Today I prepared:
- Spinach for my smoothies x6
- Banana for my smoothies x6
- Carrot sticks for my snacks- 3 prepared for Mon-Wed from work
- Regular coconuts x14
- Avacado Dip Portioned into Individual Portions x6 Banana, Blueberry, Oat & Coconut Muffins x12
- Whole wheat choc chip muffins made into mini muffins for me.boys for school- x32
- Salami and cheese sliced for hubby’s morning tea
“I did it all day, so I wasn’t in the kitchen for a long period of time. Prepare everything that works for you.”
Courtney says “Clean week meal prepared for today, I only got through tomorrow and Tuesdays.”
- Egg and cheese smash cups (ham with hubby)
- Balsamic beetroot, bacon and feta salad
- Boiled eggs
- Vegetable sticks and hummus
- Rice crackers and hummus (for hubby)
- Frozen yogurt berry clusters
“Feel well prepared for this week!”
Sally says: “Cleaning preparation is done! After a week of life getting in the way, I’m so pumped to be ready for cleanse week!”
- Ginger and Spinach Cleansing Soup x2
- Spring Cleaning Drawer x2
- Gluten Free Double Choc Fudge Cookies x12
- Homemade Hummus and Carrot Sticks x3
- Yoghurt, Cocoa Pepper and Berries x3
- Boiled eggs x6
“It may not be much, but a little preparation goes a long way! Whether you have 30 minutes or 3 hours to prepare, every bit counts. Who’s ready for cleaning week???”
Go ladies!!! We think you are amazing.
Are you ready to become a Healthy Mom? Sign up today to access our 7 Day Cleanse Meal Plan
If you want to lose weight and improve your energy – not to mention – help improve your overall health and well-being.
We 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a great show to watch. You can also buy our Healthy Mummy Smoothies here.
fbq('init', '614902635286696'); fbq('track', "PageView");