This Chocolate Protein Chia Pudding is the perfect make-ahead breakfast. Just prepare it the night before, and this creamy, chocolatey gluten-free and vegan pudding will be waiting for you when you wake up.
Hey friends! how is the day going I hope you enjoy the morning. I’m so glad you’re excited about Spring Shape Up! 200 of you have already signed up 🙂 Make sure you grab your spot now if you want to join in the fun.
For today’s post, I’m sharing this recipe again because it’s something we’ve been having for breakfast so often lately!
Chocolate Protein Chia Pudding
With our crazy morning schedules, I’m a big fan of anything I can make ahead for breakfast. We love things like the Breakfast Cookie, this Protein Oatmeal Bake, and this Vegan Peach Oatmeal Bake. When breakfast is waiting, it guarantees I’ll have something to eat in the morning because sometimes it’s too busy around here to scramble the regular egg until after both kids are dropped off.
Here’s a chia protein pudding recipe that our whole family loves! It’s packed with protein, full of healthy fats, and high in fiber, so when I pair it with a side of scrambled eggs, I’m full and satisfied for hours. You can customize it by adding any fruits or toppings you want. My go-tos are berries, cacao nibs and unsweetened coconut.
Here is the healthy recipe if you want to try it!
Ingredients for Chia Seed Pudding:
- Chia seeds
- vanilla or chocolate protein powder
- sea salt
- maple syrup (can also add a splash of vanilla extract)
- almond or coconut milk (use less for a thicker pudding)
- granola, berries, coconut, hemp seeds, cocoa nibs, peanut butter, gogi berries, etc.
Vegan Chocolate Chia Pudding
- 2 tablespoons Chia seeds
- 1 scoop vanilla or chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3/4 cup – 1 cup almond milk (use less for a thicker pudding)
- Topping: granola, berries, coconut, hemp seeds, cocoa nibs, gogi berries, etc.
- Mix all the ingredients in a glass or small bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, stir well, add your toppings and go!
Hope you have a great morning and I’ll see you soon.