The Augusta Press encourages and welcomes reader comments; however, we request that this be done in a respectful manner, and we reserve the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to hide, remove and/or not allow your comments to be posted.
The types of comments that are not allowed on our site include:
- Threats of harm or violence
- Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity, including images of or links to such material
- Racist comments
- Victim shaming and/or blaming
- Name defamation and/or personal attacks;
- Comments whose main purpose is to sell a product or promote commercial websites or services;
- Comments that infringe copyright;
- Spam comments, such as the same comment repeatedly posted on a profile.